- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 20 cm ready made sweet shortcrust pastry tart cases
- 200 ml lemon juice
- 8 tbsp crème fraîche
- 160 g caster sugar
- 7 eggs, beaten
1. Set the pastry case on to a baking tray. Set the oven to 180°C/gas 4.
2. Whisk the lemon juice, crème fraiche, sugar and eggs in a large bowl.
3. Carefully pour the mixture into the pastry case and bake for 40 minutes or so, until the custard has set but is still slightly wobbly.
4. Serve slightly warm or at room temperature.
Rate This Recipe