- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 salmon
- 2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 small piece ginger, grated
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 clove garlic, grated
- toasted sesame seeds, to serve
For the noodles
- 150 g noodles, of your choice
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 2 spring onions, shredded
1. Combine the soy sauce, ginger, garlic, sesame oil and sugar in a shallow dish.
2. Turn the salmon fillets in the mixture until well coated.
3. Cook the salmon on a dry pan griddle pan for 4-5minutes on each side.
4. For the noodles: bring a saucepan of water to the boil and cook the noodles until tender. Remove from the heat and drain.
5. Combine the soy sauce, sesame oil, toasted sesame seeds and spring onions in a bowl. Add the cooked noodles and mix thoroughly so that all the flavours are combined.
6. To serve, arrange the salmon on a bed of noodles and sprinkle with the some toasted sesame seeds.
Rate This Recipe