- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 4 salmon, pin-boned, each 175g
- 100 ml soy sauce
- 30 g butter, melted
- 2 cm ginger, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
1. Lay the salmon fillets in a shallow dish.
2. Stir the soy sauce, butter, ginger and garlic together. Add the sesame seeds and pour the mixture over the salmon. Leave to marinate for 10 minutes or so.
3. Preheat a kettle barbecue to give a low, indirect heat and add the woodchips. Place the salmon fillets on to the barbecue grill, replace the barbecue cover and cook for 20 minutes. Serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe