- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 25 minutes plus 1 hr resting for dough
- Effort: easy
For the tortillas:
- 250 g strong bread flour
- 6 g salt
- 20 g sugar
- 30 ml olive oil
- 140 ml water
- 1 egg
- 5 g yeast
For the guacamole:
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ½ clove garlic, crushed
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- 1 tsp soured cream
- 1 chicken breast, cooked and cut into strips
- 1 green pepper, cut into strips
- 50 g cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tbsp soured cream
1. Mix all the ingredients for the tortilla together in a large bowl and work until the mixture forms a smooth dough.
2. Knead on a floured work surface for 4-5 minutes.
3. Put the dough back into the bowl and leave to rest for 1 hour.
4. Divide the dough into 40g pieces and roll into balls.
5. Roll the individual balls into discs, 2-3mm in thickness.
6. Heat a small amount of olive oil in a frying pan over a high heat and fry the tortillas on both sides. Leave to cool.
7. For the guacamole, mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
8. Spoon the chicken and peppers onto the tortilla, top with the guacamole and fold the tortilla to form a wrap. Serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe