- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 clove garlic, roughly chopped
- 1 cm finely chopped ginger, knob, roughly chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp coriander, chopped
- 1 green chillies, chopped
- 1 pinches black pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
1. Place the chicken, garlic, ginger, onion and coriander in a food processor with the chilli and season to taste. Blitz for 15-20 seconds.
2. Shape the chicken mixture into small cakes
3. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan over a moderate heat and fry the chicken cakes until golden.
4. Serve immediately, with sweet chilli sauce and sliced spring onion.
Rate This Recipe