- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 clove garlic, roughly chopped
- 1cm knob ginger, roughly chopped
- 1 small onion, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp coriander, chopped
- 1 green chilli, roughly chopped
- salt, and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- sweet chilli sauce
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
1. Place the chicken, garlic, ginger, onion, coriander and chilli in a food processor and season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Blitz for 15 to 20 seconds.
2. Shape the chicken mixture into small cakes.
3. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan over a moderate heat and fry the chicken cakes until golden.
4. Serve immediately, with sweet chilli sauce and a finely sliced spring onion.
Rate This Recipe