- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: medium
- 30 g butter
- 2 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 275 g arborio risotto rice
- 100 ml white wine
- 2 green chillies, finely chopped
- 1.5 tbsp Thai green curry paste, (or to taste)
- 1 sticks lemongrass, crushed
- 2 lime leaves
- 300 ml chicken stock, hot
- 300 ml fish stock, hot
- 2 tbsp mascarpone
- 15 g flat leaf parsley, and coriander mixed
- 450 g white crab meat, and dark crab meat, fresh
- 100 g parmesan, grated
- 50 ml double cream
- 1 limes, juice only
- 1 pinches black pepper
1. Melt the butter in a deep frying pan and add the garlic and shallots. Fry for one minute.
2. Add the rice and then the wine.
3. Stir in the chopped green chillies, curry paste, crushed lemon grass and lime leaves.
4. Mix together the hot chicken stock and fish stock. Add a ladle full of the stock to the rice and stir until the rice has absorbed all the liquid. Continue adding the stock, a ladle full at a time until all the stock has been absorbed. This should take about 13 to 15 minutes.
5. Once the rice is cooked remove the lemon grass, add the mascarpone and the chopped herbs.
6. Add the crabmeat and Parmesan.
7. Add the cream and lime juice and season well.
8. Spoon onto warmed plates and serve with chilli oil and extra Parmesan.
Rate This Recipe