- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 star-fruit, sliced
- 1 honeydew melon, peeled, deseeded and cut into chunks
- quarter watermelon, pips removed and cut into chunks
- 1 pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into chunks
- 4 passion fruit
- juice of 3 limes
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- pinches chilli powder
- 200 g freshly grated coconut
1. Place the star fruit, honeydew melon and watermelon into a large bowl. Add the pineapple chunks.
2. Cut each of the passion fruits in half and scoop the pulp into a separate bowl. Add the lime juice, sugar, chilli and coconut and stir together until the sugar dissolves.
3. Pour the sauce over the fruit and mix well. Serve very chilled.
Rate This Recipe