- Serves: 4-6
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 3 clove garlic, chopped
- 3 stalks lemongrass, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- juice of 1 limes
- good handful of fresh coriander, stems removed, leaves roughly chopped
- 1 ciabatta or baguette
1. Preheat the grill.
2. Using a pestle and mortar, grind all the ingredients, except the bread, to a chunky paste.
3. Slice the bread horizontally in half, all the way through.
4. Spread the spice mixture evenly over the two pieces of bread.
5. Place under the preheated hot grill for 1 minute until heated through.
Rate This Recipe