- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 tbsp Thai green curry paste
- 60 ml coconut cream
- 4x150 g chicken breast fillets, sliced
- 600 g cooked quinoa
- 20 g coriander leaves, chopped, plus extra leaves to serve
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- limes, to serve
- mint leaves, to serve
1. Place the curry paste and coconut cream in a bowl and mix to combine. Thread the chicken onto skewers and place on a baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper. Spread the curry mixture over the chicken to coat. Cook the skewers under a preheated hot grill for 57 minutes or until cooked through.
2. Place the quinoa, ginger, coriander, onion and sesame oil in a bowl and toss to combine. Divide the quinoa between serving plates, top with the chicken and serve with lime, mint and coriander.
Fresh and Light by Donna Hay (Hardie Grant, £18.99) Photography: William Meppem.
Want to see more like this? Take a look at lots more of our chicken recipes.
Rate This Recipe