- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 450 g minced turkey, such as Freedom Food labelled turkey
- 125 g grated carrots, (3 medium carrots)
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and chopped
- 1 ½ tbsp Thai green curry paste
- 1 egg white
- 1 tbsp groundnut oil
- 4 rolls of ciabatta
- A handful of crisp salad leaves
- 4 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- mango chutney, to taste
1. In a large bowl, mix the minced turkey with the grated carrot, spring onions and Thai green curry paste. Add the egg white and stir well to combine.
2. Divide the turkey mixture into four equal portions and shape the burgers. Place on a small board or flat plate, cover with cling film and chill in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
3. Heat the groundnut oil in a large non-stick frying pan. Add the turkey burgers and cook for 5-7 minutes on each side or until golden and cooked through.
4. Split the ciabatta rolls. Serve the burgers in the rolls with the crisp salad leaves, cherry tomato slices and a good spoonful of mango chutney.
Rate This Recipe