- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 500 g lamb fillets, cut into 2cm cubes
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tsp fresh green peppercorns
- 1 tsp white sugar
- 1 small red pepper, cored, seeded, and chopped
- 1 small orange pepper, cored, seeded, and chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into thin batons
- 2 tbsp sake
- 2 tsp sesame oil
1. Bring a saucepan of water to the boil. Add the lamb cubes and boil for 2-3 minutes. Drain.
2. Heat the oil in a wok over a high heat and add the drained lamb. Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
3. Stir in the water, soy sauce, peppercorns and sugar.
4. Add the chopped pepper and carrot batons; stir-fry for 2 minutes or so, until they are tender, but still crisp. Stir in the sake and sesame oil. Serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe