- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 5 shallots, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Thai green curry paste
- 3 tbsp fish stock, use a gluten free version if you are making this as a gluten free recipe
- 400 ml can coconut milk
- 20 raw tiger prawns, peeled (heads left on) and deveined
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander
- coconut rice, to serve
1. Heat the olive oil in a pan over a medium heat and fry the garlic and shallots for 2 minutes.
2. Stir in the Thai green curry paste and cook for a further 2 minutes, stirring continuously.
3. Add the fish stock and simmer for 15 minutes over a medium heat. Stir in the coconut milk and simmer for a further 15 minutes.
4. Add the prawns and cook for 10 minutes, until the prawns have turned pink.
5. Stir in the chopped coriander and serve with coconut rice.
Rate This Recipe