- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 40 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 300 g arborio risotto rice
- 100 ml Muscat dessert wine
- 2 green chillies
- 1 pinches curry powder
- 1 stalks lemongrass, crushed
- 2 lime leaves
- 300 ml chicken stock
- 300 ml fresh fish stock
- 2 tbsp mascarpone
- 1 tbsp flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp coriander, chopped
- 50 ml double cream
- 450 g fresh crab meat, white and dark
- 100 g parmesan, plus extra to serve
- 1 fresh lime juice
- 4 tbsp chilli oil, optional
1. Heath the olive oil in a large frying pan and gently fry the garlic and shallot for one minute. Add the rice, and then the wine.
2. Add the green chillies, curry powder, crushed lemon grass and lime leaves.
3. Heat the chicken and fish stocks together and keep warm.
4. Add the hot stock to the rice, a ladle at a time, until the rice is cooked. This should take about 13 to 15 minutes.
5. Stir in the mascarpone and the chopped herbs. Add the crabmeat and Parmesan. Adjust with more stock and cream if needed.
6. Stir in the lime juice and season well. Serve immediately, drizzled with chilli oil and topped with a little extra grated Parmesan.
Rate This Recipe