- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 0.5 tsp green curry paste
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 leeks, finely sliced
- 1 pieces ginger, (4cm piece)cut into short fine strips
- 6 fresh tiger prawns, shell off
- 100 g white crab meat, fresh or tinned
- 1 small bunch of coriander, root and leaf chopped
- 1 limes
- 2 tbsp coconut milk
- 1 sheets pre-rolled, ready-made puff pastry
- 1 eggs, beaten
- 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 200ºC/gas 6.
2. Cook the curry paste in the oil in a small frying pan for a minute or so, then add the leek. Cook it for a minute to drive off the water in the leek, and then allow to cool.
3. In a bowl, mix the leek, ginger, prawn, crab and chopped coriander. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper and add a little lime juice and a spot of coconut milk to moisten.
4. Cut the pastry into two 20cm circles, and put half the mixture on one side of each. Fold the pastry over and crimp the edges. Brush with a mixture of beaten egg and sweet chilli sauce.
5. Place on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until golden. Serve.
Rate This Recipe