- Serves: 1-2
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 whole sea bass, cleaned and gutted
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- ginger, (2.5cm in length)peeled
- a handful of tarragon
- 1 small red chilli
- juice of 1 lemons
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 200 ml tinned coconut milk
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas.
2. Take the sea bass and with a sharp knife cut 3-4 slashes on either side of the fish. Place the fish on a sheet of oiled foil in a roasting tray and set aside.
3. On a large chopping board, using a mezzaluna or a sharp knife very finely chop the garlic, ginger, tarragon and chilli and mix together.
4. Place a little of the garlic mixture in each slash, and any remaining in the main cavity.
5. Sprinkle over the lemon juice, fish sauce and coconut milk and wrap the foil up over the fish, sealing the edges well.
6. Bake the sea bass for 30 minutes until cooked through. Unwrap before serving.
Rate This Recipe