- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 red chilli, finely sliced
- 500 g lean minced turkey
- 1 tbsp Thai green curry paste
- 1 lime, juice only
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 baby gem lettuce, leaves separated
- 1 small bunch coriander, finely chopped
1. Heat a frying pan until hot and add the chilli and turkey mince; fry for 1-2 minutes.
2. Stir in the curry paste, cover and cook for a further 4-5 minutes, until the mince is cooked through.
3. Remove the lid then add the lime juice, fish sauce and soy sauce. Leave the mixture to cool slightly and stir in the coriander.
4. Spoon into little gem leaves and serve straight away.
Rate This Recipe