- Serves: 6
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- ¼ cucumber
- ¼ onions
- 375 g natural set low fat yogurt
- 1 green chilli, finely chopped
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp garam masala
- ½ tsp red chilli powder
- fresh sprigs of coriander, to garnish
1. Peel and grate the cucumber, then squeeze in a clean tea-towel to get rid of excess moisture.
2. Peel and grate the onion, then squeeze in a clean tea-towel to get rid of excess moisture.
3. In a bowl, mix the yogurt with enough water to make it runny.
4. Add in the cucumber, onion, chilli and salt and stir well.
5. Decorate with the garam masala, chilli powder and sprigs of coriander. Serve.
Rate This Recipe