- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 175 ml single cream
- 125 g dark chocolate, 70% cocoa solids (at least 70% cocoa solids), chopped into small pieces
- 500 ml milk
- sugar, to taste, if needed
- whipped cream, marshmallows or grated chocolate
1. Pour the cream into a medium saucepan and gently bring to the boil. Remove from the heat and stir in the chocolate until it's completely melted.
2. Add the milk and stir over a gentle heat until the creamy chocolatey milk is hot, but not boiling. Add a couple of spoons of sugar if you prefer a sweeter taste.
3. Pour into individual cups and enjoy straight as it is, or if you are feeling really indulgent, add a dollop of whipped cream, marshmallows or grated chocolate on top. Heaven in a cup...
Rate This Recipe