- Serves: makes 150ml
- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 30 mins standing time
- Effort: easy
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp French mustard, i.e. Dijon
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tsp honey, (not too strong-flavoured)
- 100 ml best olive oil
- 25 ml good balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
1. Combine all the ingredients in a jam jar, make sure the lid is on tightly, and shake the living daylights out of it.
2. Leave it to sit for at least half an hour before serving to allow the garlic to infuse.
Rate This Recipe