- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: medium
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 slices of white bread
- 3 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 1 ripe bananas
- 5 slices of rashers of streaky bacon
1. In a heavy-based frying pan melt the butter until hot and foaming. Add in the bread and fry until golden brown, coating both sides in the butter.
2. In a separate frying pan, fry the bacon until crispy. Drain on kitchen paper.
3. Spread both slices of fried bread with the peanut butter.
4. Slice the banana and layer over one of the slices.
5. Top the banana with the freshly fried bacon, sandwich with the other slice of fried bread, and eat immediately.
Rate This Recipe