- Serves: Makes 1 jug
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 50 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tsp tabasco
- 1 tsp celery salt
- 75 ml lemon juice
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 1 tsp freshly grated horseradish, (not creamed)
- 1 tsp finely chopped shallots
- 1 tsp grated orange zest
- 1/2 tsp finely ground black pepper
- 1.7 litres thick tomato juice, (chilled)
- 2 tbsp fino sherry, (chilled)
- salt, to taste
- vodka, to taste
1. Place all ingredients, apart from the plain salt and vodka, in a blender and blend thoroughly.
2. Transfer to a jug, cover and leave in a cool place for 24 hours for the flavours to develop.
3. Pass the mixture through a fine sieve and season with salt to taste.
4. Pour a shot of vodka into your glass with ice and top with the Bloody Mary mixture.
Rate This Recipe