- Serves: 1
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 stick lemongrass, roughly chopped, plus extra to garnish
- 10 mint leaf, plus extra to garnish
- 1 tsp vanilla sugar
- dash of soda water
- Havana rum
- 25 ml limoncello liqueur
- handful crushed ice cubes
- splash of angostura bitters
1. Pound the lemongrass in a pestle and mortar then add the mint, lime juice and vanilla sugar and pound together gently (or use a cocktail muddler if you have one).
2. Tip the pounded mixture into a large glass, pour in the soda, rum, limoncello and crushed ice and stir together briskly.
3. Garnish with a thin piece of lemongrass, a sprig of mint and a drop of bitters on the top.
Rate This Recipe