- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 200 g puff pastry
- 4 tbsp quince marmalade
- 4 large apples, such as Golden Delicious or Gala, peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- icing sugar
- vanilla ice cream or crème fraîche, to serve
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas 6.
2. Roll out the puff pastry very thinly. Cut out four disks, 12cm in diameter and place on a baking tray.
3. Put a large tablespoon of quince marmalade in the middle of each.
4. Arrange the apple slices on top. Bake for 35 minutes until golden and bubbling.
5. Serve straight away, topped with ice cream or crème fraîche.
Rate This Recipe