- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 400 g baked or poached tilapia, flaked
- 3 boiled potatoes, roughly chopped
- small bunch of rocket, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 stems lemongrass, finely chopped
- juice of 1 limes
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 2 tsp turmeric
- black pepper
- 1 tbsp polenta flour
- sunflower oil, for frying
1. Place all the ingredients, apart from the polenta and oil, into a large bowl and mix thoroughly.
2. Shape into palm sized patties and coat each side with polenta.
3. Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and fry the fish cakes, a few at a time, for 3-4 minutes on each side, until golden brown. Drain on kitchen paper and serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe