- Serves: 10
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 400 g Philadelphia Light cream cheese
- 100 ml marsala
- 75 ml white wine
- 3-4 tbsp icing sugar
- 75 ml strong black coffee
- 24 boudoir or sponge fingers, cut to fit your serving dish
- 400 g raspberries
- 2 tsp cocoa powder, for dusting
Tips and Suggestions
Use wine glasses or coffee cups as a great serving idea
1. Mix the Philadelphia Light with the icing sugar and white wine until smooth. Taste for sweetness and add a bit more icing sugar if needed.
2. Combine the Marsala with the coffee and quickly dip each sponge finger in the mixture. Lay half the tipsy sponges in the bottom of your chosen serving dish.
3. Spoon over half the Philadelphia mixture and cover with a layer of raspberries. Repeat the process, finishing with the Philly mixture on top.
4. Dust with cocoa powder and refrigerate for 3-4 hours before serving.
Nutritional Information (per serving)
of which Sugars 17.0g
of which Saturated Fat 3.5g
Fibre (Englyst) 1.3g
* Equiv as Salt 0.9g
Rate This Recipe