- Serves: 2
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 egg, separated
- 30 g sugar
- 2 tbsp mascarpone
- 30 ml espresso coffee
- 30 ml port
- 4 sponge fingers, such as Savoiardi
- 1 punnet of raspberries, diced
- cocoa powder, for dusting
1. Beat the egg yolk and sugar together. Add the mascarpone and mix well to a creamy consistency. Beat the egg white until stiff and fold into the mascarpone mixture to a foamy consistency.
2. Place the coffee and port in a bowl and dip the biscuits in for a few seconds. Place 2 biscuits in a small glass dessert bowl.
3. Place a layer of mascarpone cream followed by half of the raspberries, then the other biscuits, some more mascarpone, the rest of the raspberries and finish off with the remainder of the cream.
4. Place in the fridge for at least one hour. Serve at room temperature, dusted with cocoa powder and enjoy!!!
Rate This Recipe