- Serves: 4-6
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 4 round flatbreads, uch as pitta or khobez
- olive oil, for drizzling
- 250 g hummus
- freshly squeezed lemon juice, if needed
- smoked paprika
- a cluster of caper berries
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas 6.
2. Cut the flatbread into triangles and place on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and toast in the oven until crisp, around 5 minutes.
3. Taste the hummous and stir in a little lemon juice if you think it needs it.
4. Spread the hummous over a plate. Sprinkle over the smoked paprika and a few drops of olive oil and finish with a cluster of caperberries.
5. Arrange the toasted flatbread around the edge and serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe