- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 x 300 g lamb loin, boneless
- 8 shallots, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp capers, finely chopped
- handfuls black olives, pitted, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp tabasco
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, juice only
- handfuls flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 2 eggs, separated
- 1 ciabatta bread
- salt, to taste
- green salad, to serve
1. Finely dice the lamb and tip into a bowl. Add the shallots, capers, olives, Tabasco sauce, lemon juice, parsley, and egg yolk. Combine everything and season with salt. Leave on one side for an hour or so.
2. Split the ciabatta in half, along its length, and brush with olive oil. Preheat a ridged grill pan and cook the bread for a minute on each side - until just beginning to colour.
3. Spread the uncooked meat mixture onto one half of the warm ciabatta and cover with the remaining half.
4. Slice into 2 pieces and serve with a mixed salad.
Rate This Recipe