- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 tbsp chopped flat leaf parsley
- 25 g basil
- 2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 150 ml olive oil
- 2 tbsp ricotta cheese, (optional)
- 1 unwaxed lemon, zest and juice
- 50 g parmesan, grated
- 50 g walnuts, toasted and roughly chopped
- freshly ground salt and black pepper
1. Place all the ingredients except the Parmesan and the walnuts in a food processor and blitz to a smooth paste.
2. Stir in the grated Parmesan and chopped walnuts and season to taste with sea salt and ground black pepper.
Rate This Recipe