- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: hard
For the biscotti foam
- 100 ml water
- 150 g almonds
- 100 g ground roasted hazelnuts
- 25 ml sugar syrup
- 15 leaves rosemary
- 1 sheets leaf gelatine
- 5 g whey powder
For the ganache
- 1.6 g fresh leaf tobacco, cut for pipe smoking
- 30 g single cream
- 25 g chocolate
- 4 x 25 ml shots espresso coffee
1. For the biscotti foam: combine the water, nuts, sugar syrup, rosemary and gelatine in a pan and stir well. Set over a low heat and leave to infuse for about 6 minutes.
2. Strain and stir in the whey powder. Load into a siphon and charge with N20.
3. For the ganache: stir the tobacco into the cream and set over a very low heat for 2-3 minutes. Strain and mix the warm cream with the chocolate so it melts.
4. Brew the espressos and add to the ganache mixture, stirring to make sure everything has melted and is well combined. Pour into glasses.
5. Squirt some foam from the siphon into a little jug then pour the biscotti foam onto the coffee and serve.
Rate This Recipe