- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 3 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 250 ml boiling water
- 1-2 tbsp miso paste
- 1 tsp crumbled wakame seaweed
- 100 g fresh tofu
- handfuls spinach, shredded
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- 1 handfuls enoki mushrooms, separated
1. Heat the water and miso paste in a saucepan.
2. Add the wakame and simmer the soup for a couple of minutes.
3. Cut the tofu into 2cm cubes and stir into the soup. Add the remaining vegetables, reheat and serve.
Rate This Recipe