- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 100 ml chicken stock
- 2 stalks lemongrass, crushed
- 2.5 pieces galangal, finely chopped
- small handful coriander, finely chopped
- 2 lime leaves, roughly torn
- black pepper
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- juice 1 limes
- 300 g chicken breasts, finely sliced
- 50 g wild mushrooms, finely sliced
- 2 small chillies, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 tsp curry paste
- 1 stalks lemongrass, finely chopped
- 1 roasted chilli, finely chopped
- fresh coriander leaves
- plain boiled rice
1. Heat a wok over a high heat and add half of the coconut milk and the chicken stock.
2. Add the lemon grass, galangal and coriander. Stir in the lime leaves, season with a little salt and freshly ground black pepper and add the sugar and lime juice.
3. Stir in the chicken and wild mushrooms. Add the chillies and simmer for 5 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through. Taste, and adjust the seasoning if necessary.
4. Divide the curry between two warmed bowls and stir half a teaspoonful of curry paste into each. Garnish with chopped lemon grass, chopped roasted chilli and coriander leaves. Serve with rice.
Rate This Recipe