- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 litres water
- 4 tbsp tom yum paste
- 1 red peppers, thinly sliced
- 4 baby courgettes, thinly sliced
- 3 spring onions, diagonally sliced
- 1 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 limes, juice
- 1 small bunch of coriander, roughly chopped
1. Place the water in a large saucepan and bring to the boil. Add the tom yum paste and whisk to combine. Stir in the red pepper, courgettes and spring onion.
2. Return the soup to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for three minutes. Add the chicken and simmer for a further three minutes.
3. Stir in the fish sauce and lime juice and simmer for 3-4 minutes longer, until the chicken is cooked through. Serve immediately, sprinkled with coriander leaves.
Rate This Recipe