- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 jar of tom yum paste
- 2 red peppers, thinly sliced
- 2 sticks of celery, thinly sliced
- large handful fresh coriander
Tips and Suggestions
Tom Yum paste is readily available from larger supermarkets or an Oriental supermarket
1. Bring 1.5 litres of water to the boil in a large saucepan. Add 2-3 tablespoons of Tom Yum paste to the water. Stir and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Add the sliced peppers, celery and half of the coriander to the soup and simmer for a further 5 minutes. Season to taste and pour into bowls.
3. Sprinkle the remaining coriander on top and there you have it! You can make endless variations on this theme. Try it as a main course with tiger prawns and rice noodles.
Rate This Recipe