- Serves: 1
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 shop-bought ready-made pizza base
- 2-3 tbsp tomato purée, or sun-dried tomatoes or tomato pasta sauce
- 1 ball mozzarella, chopped, or 25g Cheddar, finely sliced
- 3-4 sun-blushed tomatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/gas 7.
2. Spread the pizza base with tomato puree, sun-dried tomatoes or pasta sauce.
3. Top with the mozzarella or Cheddar and the sun-blushed tomatoes. Place on a baking sheet.
4. Bake the pizza for 5-10 minutes until the cheese melts.
Rate This Recipe