- Serves: 3
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 3 slices good quality rye bread
- good handful of rocket
- good handful of spinach leaves, stalks trimmed
- 3 slices Parma ham
- 125 g goats' cheese, crumbled or sliced
- 50 g sun-dried tomatoes, sliced
- 3 tbsp pear chutney
- roast vegetable crisps, to serve
For the dressing:
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp clear honey
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- freshly ground salt and black pepper
1. Preheat the grill to medium-hot.
2. Put all the dressing ingredients in a screw-top jar and shake well.
3. Place the rye bread slices on plates. Layer a few leaves of rocket and baby spinach on each slice.
4. Next add a slice of Parma ham and then the goats' cheese.
5. Place under the grill until the cheese melts.
6. Put the semi-dried tomatoes and the remaining rocket and spinach in a bowl. Spoon over enough dressing to just coat the leaves, and toss to mix.
7. Spoon a little Pear Chutney over the melted cheese.
8. Serve with the salad and Roast Vegetable Crisps.
Rate This Recipe