- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 4 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 tbsp groundnut oil
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2.5cm knob ginger, finely chopped
- 50 g carrots, cut into strips
- 50 g chinese dried mushrooms
- 80 g broccoli
- 100 g Chinese cabbage
- 80 g bean sprouts
- 4 spring onions
- 80 g vegetarian mock fish cakes, chopped
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar, or Mirin
- 200 ml vegetable stock
1. Heat the groundnut and sesame oils in a wok until very hot, add the garlic, ginger, vegetables and mock fish cakes, and then stir-fry for a couple of minutes.
2. Mix the soy and oyster sauce together in a small bowl and stir in the cornflour to create a smooth paste. Stir the mixture into the vegetables, together with the rice vinegar and stock.
3. Stir-fry for a further minute or so, until the liquid has thickened and the vegetables are glazed but still crisp. Serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe