- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes plus 30 mins chilling time)
- Effort: easy
- 225 g lightly salted butter
- 175 g caster sugar
- 1 large egg yolk
- 5 tbsp soured cream
- 275 g plain flour
- 40 g cocoa powder
- 150 g milk chocolate, chopped
- 150 g white chocolate, chopped
1. Beat together the butter and sugar until pale and creamy. Add the egg yolk and sour cream.
2. Sift in the flour and cocoa powder, and stir in with the chocolate pieces, to form a thick dough.
3. Place the bowl in the fridge for about 30 minutes, to firm up.
4. Set the oven to 180°C/gas 4.
5. Roll tablespoons of the dough into balls and place onto greased baking sheet, leaving enough space for spreading. Flatten the dough slightly and bake for 20 minutes. Cool on wire racks.
Rate This Recipe