- Serves: Serves 4
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 400 g tin palm hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 mango, sliced
- 1 papaya, cut into chunks
- 200 g small peeled cooked prawns, thawed if frozen and patted dry
- small bunch coriander, torn into sprigs
- 4 spring onions, finely chopped
- 01/2 tsp sugar
- 0 1 limes, juice and zest
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 0 1/2 red chillies, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 passion fruit
- 12 large peeled cooked prawns, thawed if frozen and patted dry
- 8 wedges of limes, to garnish
1. Place the palm hearts, mango and papaya in a serving dish. Mix in the small prawns, the coriander sprigs and the spring onion.
2. Make the dressing by mixing together sugar, lime juice and zest, soy sauce, oil, grated ginger, chilli and garlic. Cut the passion fruit in half, spoon out the pulp and add the pulp to the dressing, mixing together well.
3. Toss the salad with the lime dressing. Top with the large prawns and garnish with the lime wedges. Serve.
Rate This Recipe