- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 1 hour 35 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 450 g floury potatoes, e.g.Maris Piper
- 75 g unsalted butter
- 250 ml double cream
- 25 g black truffles, finely chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/gas 5.
2. Skewer the potatoes and place in the oven. Cook for about 1 hour 30 minutes until soft and cooked through. Allow to cool enough to handle.
3. Meanwhile heat the butter and cream together. When the butter has melted turn off the heat and add the truffle.
4. Pass the cooled potatoes through a coarse sieve into a bowl. Fold in the truffle cream mixture and season with salt and pepper.
5. Serve with roast meat and game.
Rate This Recipe