- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- butter, for greasing
- 2 turbot fillets, each the size of a hand
- 2 strips of carrots
- 2 strips of leeks
- handful of parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp fish stock
- 1 tbsp white wine
- salt, and freshly ground pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas 6.
2. Rub the butter on a sheet of greaseproof paper on a baking sheet and place a turbot fillet onto the buttered paper.
3. Place the carrot, leek and parsley over the turbot fillet, then spoon over the fish stock and white wine. Top with the remaining turbot fillet. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
4. Fold the greaseproof paper around the turbot to form a loose but secure parcel.
5. Bake in the oven for 12 minutes, during which time the paper will puff up.
6. Unwrap the turbot parcel at the table.
Rate This Recipe