- Serves: 1
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- small handful mixed wild mushrooms, roughly chopped
- olive oil, for frying
- 2 knobs butter
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- handfuls clams, soaked in water to remove grit
- 1 cloves garlic, crushed to a fine paste
- 1 sprigs thyme
- 1/2 glasses white wine
- 1 tbsp crème fraîche
- squeeze lemon juice
- 1 turbot fillet
1. Heat a shallow pan that you have a lid for. Add the wild mushrooms with a little olive oil and fry until golden brown. Toss in a knob of butter and the shallot. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Add the clams, garlic, a sprig of thyme and the white wine. Stir and cover with the lid. Leave to steam for a few minutes, until the clams have opened. Stir in the crème fraiche, parsley and a squeeze of lemon.
3. Melt a large knob of butter in a frying pan until bubbling. Add the turbot fillet, season with salt and pepper and fry on a low heat. Turn when golden brown. When it is brown on both sides, baste with the melted butter and add a squeeze of lemon.
4. Spoon the mushrooms and clams into a serving bowl, taking care to remove any unopened clams and serve the turbot on top.
Rate This Recipe