- Serves: 1
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- flour, for dusting
- extra virgin olive oil, for coating
- 1 x 140 g turbot fillets, skinned and filleted
- knob of butter
- 100 g mixed Japanese mushrooms
- 150 g mixed carrots, courgette and potato, diced and blanched
- 1 splashes double cream
- 1 splashes soy sauce
- 1 small black truffle, shaved
1. Sprinkle flour on one plate and pour a little olive oil on another. Dust the turbot with the flour and shake off the excess, then dip it in the oil. Drain.
2. Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat. Cook the turbot on each side until browned, and the fish is cooked through. Add the butter to the pan, just before the end of cooking and cook to a nutty brown. Put the turbot on a serving dish and keep warm.
3. Put the mushrooms and diced vegetables into pan and cook for 1 - 2 minutes.
4. Stir in the cream and soy sauce to taste. Add the shaved truffles, pour over the turbot and serve.
Rate This Recipe