- Serves: 24
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 4 sandwich wrap, 30cm diameter, more if wraps are smaller
- 400 g leftover turkey, torn in strips
- 150 ml cranberry sauce
- 24 cocktail sticks
For the garnish
- 1 orange, zest only
1. Cut the wraps into 6 segments each. Wrap the long side of the segment around your index finger to make a cone shape and secure with a cocktail stick. Repeat until you have 24.
2. Place a strip of turkey in each cone with half a teaspoon of cranberry on top and arrange on a serving platter.
3. For the garnish: cut the zest in thin strips and lay two across the top of the cranberry sauce.
Rate This Recipe