- Serves: 6
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 red onions, sliced
- 2 leeks, thickly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 2 boiled or roast potatoes, cubed
- 400 g cooked turkey, roughly cubed
- 150 g cooked gammon, shredded or diced
- 150 ml crème fraîche
- 150 ml hot chicken stock
- small bunch flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 500 g ready-made puff pastry
- 1 egg, beaten
- fine sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 190C/gas 5. Heat the oil in a large frying pan and cook the red onion, leeks, garlic and rosemary for 5 minutes until softened.
2. Stir in the flour and cook for another 2 minutes.
3. Add the potatoes, turkey and gammon.
4. Stir in the crème fraiche, stock and parsley. Season to taste.
5. Transfer the mixture to a pie dish or small roasting tin.
6. Roll out the pastry and lay over the filling, tucking in the sides. Brush with the beaten egg, then bake for 25-30 minutes until the pastry is golden and risen. Serve hot.
Rate This Recipe