- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 350 g cooked turkey, such as Freedom Food turkey, cut into strips
- 1 small red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 1 small green pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 1 small yellow pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 100 g passata
- 100 g cream cheese
- 250 g pasta
- 2 sprigs thyme
1. Heat the oil in a large frying, add the turkey and cook for 2-3 minutes until heated though.
2. Add the peppers and cook for 3-4 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, bring a large pan of water to a rolling boil. Add the pasta and cook following pack instructions.
4. Drain and return to the pan.
5. Add the turkey and peppers to the pasta and add the passata and cream cheese.
6. Stir until thoroughly mixed and the cream cheese melted.
7. Add the basil and season. Serve immediately with a side salad.
Rate This Recipe