- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 1 red pepper, de-seeded and finely diced
- 2 waxy potatoes, peeled and finely diced
- 155 ml olive oil
- 250 g turkey, diced
- 2 tbsp tarragon, finely chopped
- 5 eggs, beaten lightly
- 8 rashers bacon, rinds removed
- 4 tbsp crème fraîche
- black pepper
1. Cook the red onion, red pepper and potatoes in 125ml olive oil in a non-stick frying pan, until tender and lightly browned (about 12 minutes).
2. Put the turkey and tarragon into a mixing bowl and season to taste. Add the eggs to the bowl and combine well.
3. Heat the 2 tablespoons of olive oil in the non-stick frying pan. Spoon in the mixture to cover the whole pan. Cook for about 5 minutes, then turn and lightly brown the other side.
4. Meanwhile, grill the bacon rashers until crisp.
5. To serve, cut the hash into wedges. Put dollops of crème frâiche at the side with some crispy bacon.
Rate This Recipe