- Serves: Makes around 250ml
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 500 g Ocean Spray cranberry jelly
- 70 ml maple syrup
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard, (optional)
- 8 slices of bacon, (optional)
1. Mix together the jellied cranberry sauce, maple syrup and mustard in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat until the sauce is smooth, stirring frequently.
2. Meanwhile, if using the bacon, microwave the bacon for 4 minutes on high.
3. Place the microwaved bacon over the turkey or chicken in a roasting tray, then brush with the cranberry glaze. Roast the turkey or chicken until cooked through, brushing frequently with the glaze.
4. Alternatively, if you're omitting the bacon, then liberally brush the cranberry glaze over the turkey, chicken or ham during roasting.
Rate This Recipe