- Serves: 6
- Prep Time: 20 minutes plus 2-3 hrs chilling
- Effort: easy
- 1 ciabatta bread
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- half a cucumber, chopped
- 500 g ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1 bunch of basil
- 8 tbsp olive oil
- 2-3 tbsp white wine vinegar
- black pepper
1. Slice the ciabatta into 2cm cubes. Place in a large salad bowl.
2. Add the red onion, cucumber, tomatoes and basil.
3. Whisk together the olive oil and wine vinegar. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
4. Toss the dressing with the bread salad.
5. Cover and chill for 2-3 hours before serving.
Rate This Recipe